Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish with a different theme every week.
- Harry Potter Page to Screen by Bob McCabe - I was dying to get this for Christmas….two years ago. It looks so interesting and I’m ashamed every time I look at it that I haven’t read it.
- The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness – Aylee raved about this on her blog and I’ve been excited to read it ever since. I even got it on sale for my kindle!
- American Gods by Neil Gaiman – Another book everyone says to read and I was so excited when I got it for $1 on my kindle.
- City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare - I pre-ordered this one on my kindle because I was so excited to read the next book in this series. And then I completely forgot about it.
- A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness – A buzzed about book that I was sure I was going to read after I got it for a steal on my kindle….
- Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi – I gave away my ARC of this before I could read it for a charity auction….and then I won it again from the publisher. It’s like I’m meant to read it…
- The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater – I love Maggie’s writing. I love reading award books. I love that I got this on sale. So why haven’t I read it yet? There seems to be a pattern of me getting kindle books on sale and then not reading them….
- A Grief Observed by C.S. Lewis – I got this book way back when I was a newlywed and on a quest to read everything C.S. Lewis. It was a beautiful hardcover that I got for a steal at a library sale.
- The Help by Kathryn Stockett – I got it from the library but had to return it before I could read it. Then I got it for 10 cents. I mean you can’t even buy candy for 10 cents anymore.
- The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater - It’s even signed! It’s sitting on my shelf with a sad face as we speak.
What books did you have to buy but then haven’t read yet? Leave me links and I’ll come look!