I started this challenge for me. It’s a dream of mine to look at my bookshelf and say unequivocally and without exception, “I’ve read all those books.” And some of those books have been sitting on my shelf for a LONG time. Hence the name I would love it if you joined me for my challenge! To make it fun, I’m going to have mini-challenges throughout the year (with giveaways!) to keep you motivated to keep reading those books! There’s also a giveaway for everyone who enters this challenge. (See below)
Here are the steps for this challenge:
1. Write a blog post with a list of all those books that are literally or figuratively sitting on your shelf that you’ve been meaning to read for a while. OR You can join my NEW Goodreads group for this challenge! You can pick books that you bought and haven’t read or books that you’ve just been waiting to read for a long time. Feel free to use the badge I made at the top of this post.
2. Pick a level
~Pixie Dust – Read 0-5 books
~Dust Bunny – Read 5-10 books
~Cobwebs – Read 10-15 books
~Grungy – Read 20+ books
EXTRA CREDIT-Say how long that book has been sitting on your shelf!
3. Link your blog post where you are doing the challenge at the bottom of this post (with the blue button) and then enter the giveaway!
GIVEAWAY DETAILS -
- You must sign up for my reading challenge to enter this giveaway.
- Win a book of your choice from either Amazon or The Book Depository up to $15.
- Giveaway is International as long as The Book Depository ships to you. Check here.
- Must be 13 years or older to enter.
- The only mandatory entry is leaving your name, email, and your blog link where you are posting the challenge. All other entries are optional.
- Giveaway ends on January 31, 2012
- Winner must email me their mailing address within 48 hours or a new winner will be chosen.