Here is my list of books I want to get through this month.
City of Bones re-read (I swear I am going to get to this….)
- What: Daily blogging topics, guest posts and in-depth profiles on bloggers, and interview swaps! The focus will very much be on community and community building.
- Where: The Book Blogger Appreciation Week Official Blog
- When: September 10-14, 2012
- What: Bloggiesta is a three day event where bloggers everywhere come together to work on spiffing up their blogs. It’s time to make goals to solve those annoying blog problems you’ve been meaning to fix, or adding some fun features, or catching up on reviews or whatever blog thing you’ve fallen behind in. It’s time to be brave and learn something new, or teach something new to other bloggers.
- Where: It’s All About Books and There’s A Book
- When: September 28-30, 2012
Smart Chicks Kick It Tour
- What: Kelley Armstrong, Melissa Marr, Ally Condie, Bethany Griffin, Richelle Mead, Carrie Ryan, and Margaret Stohl are coming to Salt Lake on the Smart Chicks Kick It Tour.
- Where: Rowland Hall, St. Marks, 843 Lincoln Street, Salt Lake City, UT 84102 sponsored by The King’s English Bookshop.
- When: September 10th, 2012 Time TBA
Brandon Mull & Lisa McMann
- What: Join us as we welcome New York Times best-selling authors BRANDON MULL and LISA McMANN and celebrate an evening of enchanted children’s literature! Brandon and Lisa will both speak about their works, answer patrons’ questions, and sign copies of their novels at the conclusion of the program.
- Where: Provo City Library Ballroom (550 North University Avenue)
- When: Wednesday, September 26 at 7:00 pm
Raven Boys Book Signing
- What: Maggie Stiefvater will read from and sign her latest young adult novel, The Raven Boys.
- Where: King’s English Bookshop 1511 South 1500 East Salt Lake City, Utah
- When: Tuesday, October 9, 7 p.m.
Lois Lowry Signing
- What: Loise Lowry is doing a signing for the Provo Library’s AuthorLink series.
- Where: Provo Library
- When: Wednesday October 10, 2012 at 6 pm.
The Feed Your Reader Giveaway winner was….Jenny J. Congrats! She chose Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo for the Nook.