It’s official! I’m a Star Wars nerd and I’m going to share the love all month long in February. WHO WILL JOIN ME?
I don’t have a set schedule other than I plan to post about Star Wars 2-3 times a week that month. Because I was a genius and decided to do this event the same month I’m moving. Here are the posts I have planned:
- How I Met Yoda
- My Teenage Crush on Mark Hamill and Other Reasons I Love Star Wars
- Darth Plagueis Read-a-Long
- ARC Review of The Last Jedi by Michael Reaves, Maya Kaathryn Bohnhoff
- My Star Wars Book Recs
- Timeline for Star Wars Expanded Universe Books
- Discussion of Episode VII. Predictions, theories, fears etc.
- Repost of my review of the Original Trilogy novels
- Giveaway for participating in the events
I am beyond excited for this. If enough people join me, then I’m going to make it an annual event. Oh who am I kidding. If no one joins me I’m doing it next year anyway.
And if you want to write a review or a guest post about anything Star Wars on my blog for the event, then just email me at booksatruestory at gmail.com. It would make my day to have someone share in the Star Wars geeking!