Welcome to the first ever Swag Swap Event! I thought it would be fun for you guys to get some new bookmarks for those books you have been staring at for years. Your bookmarks can be new and exciting even if your dusty books aren’t I have bookmarks to giveaway, but I thought it would be even more fun to have you guys swap swag and such amongst yourselves!
So here’s how it works.
- Click the link at the bottom of this post and fill out the form before March 12.
- You will be assigned a swapping buddy by March 16. (This isn’t anonymous – if you don’t send anything, they will know who you are! The person you send something to is the person you will be receiving something from.)
- You can send your swapping buddy some of your extra bookmarks and other book related swag, a postcard, or a homemade bookmark (YA FRIENDLY PLEASE).
- You have until March 31st to get your swag in the mail.
- You may be assigned someone who lives internationally from you. I am not asking you to send big, expensive packages. Postage for an international letter from the U.S. is about $1 – it’s even less for a postcard.
- You must be a part of my reading challenge to sign up for this swag swap.
- You must be at least 13 years old to sign up.
I understand this is not something all of you can do, so I am also doing a giveaway! I will randomly select people who fill out the form and send them some swag pictured below until it is all gone. I hope I have at least one thing to send to everyone who enters, but we’ll see
I have bracelets, magnets, tattoos, signed bookmarks, leather bookmarks, and postcards that you could win!